VAT can be the bane of everyone affected by it.
The complex regime of regulations imposes a tremendous administrative burden on businesses.
With the rate being so high, mistakes in calculating VAT can be costly - and the rigid system of penalties and interest charges for mistakes and the late submission of returns adds to that burden.
Our cost-effective VAT compliance and planning services can relieve you of this burden.
Our team of VAT professionals will help to keep your VAT affairs in order, make sure you are collecting the right amounts for each transaction, and ensure that you make payments and file returns correctly and on time.
We can provide you with a cost effective VAT service, which includes:
- Assistance with VAT registration
- Proactive advice on use of the most tax efficient VAT scheme for your business
- Advice on VAT planning and administration to minimise your liability and take advantage of any opportunities
- VAT control and reconciliation
- Preparation and filing of VAT Returns online
- International VAT advice for companies that are trading in the EU or exporting outside the EU
- Customs issues aimed at assisting your business with importing and exporting goods
- Guidance for charities and other not-for-profit organisations
- Information about partial exemption conditions and impact
- Day to day advice on transactional matters as they arise
- VAT planning for large one off transactions such as sale or purchase of land or property
- Negotiating with HMRC in disputes and representing you at VAT tribunals
- Planning to minimise future problems with HMRC
Needless to say
late VAT registration, errors, late VAT returns and late VAT payments can all lead to penalties and possibly interest being charged. If you wish to know more about our VAT service or would like to arrange a free initial meeting in order to discuss how we can help you in more detail please contact HA Accountants.