The last ten years has seen an exponential growth in tax regulation, payment and filing deadlines. Tax is a highly complex area where our expertise and knowledge, not only of the rules and regulations, but also the mechanics and nuances can ensure that your business and personal wealth can be protected.
Our aim is to reduce the amount of tax you pay, and for you to be sure that you never pay more tax than is required.
Our skilled tax team is here to ensure that your business and personal tax affairs are dealt with in order to guarantee that your tax payments are not one penny more than necessary. We aim to ensure you are guided in making timely and appropriate tax and planning decisions, and helping in the preparation and submission of those tax forms and documents required by HM Revenue and Customs.
How we can help
At HA accountants we offer competitive pricing on tax returns coupled with experience in dealing with HMRC. Annual self assessment tax returns cause many businesses concern and stress each year. To alleviate this stress, we will:
- Arrange a consultation with one of our expert Tax Advisors
- Collate and analyse all required information
- Complete your Tax Return and all necessary schedules
- Calculate your tax position
- Prepare a draft return with explanatory notes for your approval
- File your tax return online with HMRC and deal with the Revenue on your behalf
- Analyse your tax affairs to identify areas of tax savings
- Provide proactive tax planning advise to organise your affairs and minimise your tax exposure
What you can do
Whether you are an Employee, Director, Self Employed (Sole Trader), have Rental Income or have Capital Gains to declare we can help you; whilst providing you with the confidence that your tax has been dealt with by an expert Tax Adviser.