Whether you are an experienced entrepreneur, or taking your first steps to becoming your own boss, deciding to pursue your business ideas is an exciting and challenging prospect.
Understanding the most appropriate business structure for your venture is essential to minimise your tax liability and create the right organisational structure for growth, and this is an area where we can advise and work with you.
As an integral aspect of our service, and if it is the most appropriate structure, we can form a limited company for you. This formal process establishes a legal entity whose liability is limited by shares.
It is essential that this process is done in conjunction with the best advice, as a wrong decision could be costly to amend or create problems further down the line.
We can also help you with the ongoing administration and obligations required by the Companies Act and ensure that the business remains compliant with all its legal and regulatory obligations.
Our Company formation services includes:
- Initial meeting to discuss company structure and review of the tax implications of company formation
- Appointment of directors and company secretary, if required
- Issue and allocation of subscriber shares
- Company formation with Companies House in compliance with Companies Act
- Acting as the registered office with mail forwarding for a fixed fee
- Support in opening a UK bank account
- Completion and filing of all statutory forms online with Companies House
- Completion of all necessary minutes and resolutions
- Company registration for Corporation Tax
- Expert advice from qualified professionals on all statutory matters