At HA Accountants
we welcome people who are about to start in business, or those with new businesses, to come and talk to us
Starting a new business is an exciting and eventful time. It is vital to establish firm foundations based on professional advice and expert knowledge, to allow the new enterprise to take off, establish itself and eventually grow. At HA Accountants we can lead you through the maze of statutory bureaucracy and help you from the business idea through to running a successful business.
Whether you wish to start in business as a Sole Trader, Partnership, Limited Liability Partnership, Limited Company or even a Charity you can benefit from our skills, knowledge and expertise in business start-ups and improve your chances of success. We can help attain your goals quicker and more efficiently, minimising your tax exposure and maximising your potential cash flow and profits.
Our Business Start Up service can be provided as an individual service. It may be combined with other tax and accountancy related services as part of an annual package that we can offer as your appointed Accountants, Business Advisers and Tax Planners. Our service can include the following key components for a successful business:
And we're here to help you do just that.
We want you to focus on what you do best - building your business - while we provide all the necessary background support.
Here are just a few of the ways we can help you get started:
- Preparing a comprehensive business plan
- Determining the best structure of your business: sole trader, partnership, limited liability partnership, or limited company
- Where appropriate, assisting with company formation and company secretarial duties
- Registering your new business with the HMRC
- Establishing relationships with banks, insurers, etc
- Preparing cashflow projections and assessing finance needs
- Preparing and submitting finance applications
- General bookkeeping, VAT, and payroll duties
- Tax planning
- Management accounts
- Annual accounts.
Contact Us today to discuss how we can help you get your business up and running.
This is should be a prospective customer's number one call to action, e.g., requesting a quote or perusing your product catalog.